RE: st: -xmluse- won't recognize .xml file

From   "Rodrigo Martell" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: -xmluse- won't recognize .xml file
Date   Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:26:45 +1000

Sebastian,

Yes, sorry, I forgot to mention I tried doctype(excel) as well to no avail.
Thanks for having a stab, any other suggestions?
For the moment I managed to write some code that reads a couple of files in and gets data Stata-ish using -infile- and some -split- action, but I'm sure there's a more elegant and efficient way.

Thanks again Sebastian.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Martell

 <http://www.frontier-economics.com>
Frontier Economics Pty. Ltd.
395 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia
www.frontier-economics.com
switch:
direct:
fax:
mobile:
email:

+61 (0)3 9620 4488
+61 (0)3 9613 1518
+61 (0)3 8614 2711
+61 (0)407 909 811
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, disclosure or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.