Re: st: Re: mrtab syntax problem

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: mrtab syntax problem
Date   Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:40:08 +0200

I think this is because you have rows in the table where all groups
have zero frequency. Please inspect the table produced by your first
command. If a row contains all zeros, the test for this row cannot be
performed. Unfortunately, -mrtab- breaks in this case instead of
providing an informative message or returning missing or so. I'll see
if I can fix that.

ben