st: Re: stata

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   Toni Lang <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: stata
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2007 01:20:52 -0400

Dear Toni,

I am posting your request on Statalist to see if anyone can help.
Personally, I know noone in the Albany area who might fit the
bill, sorry, but let's see what happens.

m.p.

Toni Lang wrote:
Hello Marcello,
I'm working on my dissertation and need to conduct two statistical procedures with Stata. I have never used Stata and need help. Do you know of anyone who could help me? Are you aware of statistical consultants who use Stata? I'm in the Albany, NY area and if you knew of someone in the area that would be great, but it's necessary. I would like to complete the data runs during the week of July 1.
I hope to hear from you soon and thanks in advance,
Toni Lang
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>