st: Exponential split population cure model with clustering?

From   "Rebecca Mitchell" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Exponential split population cure model with clustering?
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:17:42 -0400

Hello all,

I have survival data from multiple studies which are highly clustered within study. I have a population at risk and a population which is effectively 'cured.' I would like to use a split-population model to analyze it, but I need to evaluate whether there is a constant hazard or log-normal hazard and still address the clustering.

I have found spsurv- a discrete-time model which does not allow clustering, and lncure: continuous-time log-normal distribution model which allows clustering.

Ideally I am looking for a model which allows constant hazard, split-population, and clustering. Does anyone have this code for Stata?

Thank you in advance,
Rebecca

*
* For searches and help try: