Re: st: Re: RE: Nonlinear panel data models and their efficient estimation

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: RE: Nonlinear panel data models and their efficient estimation
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:55:54 +0100

Annika,

Expanding Rodrigo's comments about recent theory developments, I think you
should have a look at the paper:

"Understanding Bias in Nonlinear Panel Models: Some Recent Developments"
(Arellano and Hahn), Invited Lecture, Econometric Society World Congress,
London, August 2005.

which you can obtain from:

http://www.cemfi.es/~arellano/#WPapers

Hope this helps,