RE: st: RE: Bargraphs, order, SD

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Bargraphs, order, SD
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:07:35 +0100

The attachment was sent contrary to Statalist protocol.

The version of the attachment on the StataCorp website version of the
archives is intelligible. The version on the HSPH version
is not.

Some possible graphs of these data are

. labmask tank , values(type)

. beamplot pre_l , over(tank) by(sex)

. beamplot post_l , over(tank) by(sex)

. beamplot growth, over(tank) by(sex)

As there are only 5 or 6 replicates for each tank X sex
combination, plotting all the original data is possible,
and seems a good idea.

Here -beamplot- and -labmask- must be installed from SSC
by

. ssc inst beamplot

. ssc inst labutil

Your original suggestion of bar plots is also feasible.

Knag Anne-Christine