Re: st: Univariate regression with dep. var. censored at different points (duration?)

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Univariate regression with dep. var. censored at different points (duration?)
Date   Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:12:56 +0100 (BST)

If you are only interested in the correlation between child's and
parent's education (and maybe father's /mother's occupation) than there
are many datasources out there that have that data. A large list of
datasources for many different countries that does have complete data
that you are looking for can be found at:
http://home.fsw.vu.nl/HBG.Ganzeboom/ISMF/index.htm

If you are for some reason tied to this data you might be able to use
some of these datasources to create imputations.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam