st: Re: Basic STATA Commands

From   "Rodrigo A. Alfaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Basic STATA Commands
Date   Mon, 28 May 2007 21:54:03 -0400

This looks like homework... then I will give a hint: after using -regress- command you can type -ereturn list- to see some saved statistics that you can use to create the required tests. For example after type -regress y x1 x2- you can type -display log(e(r2))- and you will see the log of the R2.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Conor N. Fernandez" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 6:54 PM
Subject: st: Basic STATA Commands

Hi!

I am doing a STATA project that involves running a number of tests, but cannot figure out the specific commands. Could anyone tell me what the commands are for the following tests?

White Test
Chow Test
LaGrange Multiplier Test
R-Squared Test

Any help anyone could give would be great!

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/