RE: st: Logit output

From   "Brent Fulton" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Logit output
Date   Sat, 26 May 2007 11:23:53 -0700

Rachel,

I'm not sure I understand your question, but estimates table and estout
display each model's name as the column header. So you could name each model
with a local, e.g.,

foreach y of varlist dep1 dep2 dep3{
logit `y' var1 var2
estimates store m_`y'