Re: st: random effects logit

Subject   Re: st: random effects logit
Date   Thu, 24 May 2007 17:03:42 -0500

At 03:54 PM 5/24/2007, Xiaodong Chen wrote:
Hi all,
I run random effects logit model using both STATA and LIMDEP, but the
results are quite different. Does anyone have any idea what's the
likelihood function of random effects logit used in STATA program?

Thanks,
Sometimes differences are due to differences between algebraically equivalent parameterizations. How do the fits of the models compare? If they are different as well, I suspect you haven't specified equivalent models like you think you have. You might post the output from both.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam