RE: st: bootstrap with overlapping clusters

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: bootstrap with overlapping clusters
Date   Wed, 23 May 2007 21:02:34 +0100

There is more in a special issue of Statistical
Science on the bootstrap a few years ago. Same
disclaimer on personal expertise.

1  George Casella, Introduction to the Silver Anniversary of the
Bootstrap, Statistical Science. Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 133-134.

2  Bradley Efron, Second Thoughts on the Bootstrap, Statistical Science.
Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 135-140.

3  A. C. Davison, D. V. Hinkley, G. A. Young, Recent Developments in
Bootstrap Methodology, Statistical Science. Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003),
141-157.

4  Peter Hall, A Short Prehistory of the Bootstrap, Statistical Science.
Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 158-167.

5  Dennis D. Boos, Introduction to the Bootstrap World, Statistical
Science. Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 168-174.

6  Rudolf Beran, The Impact of the Bootstrap on Statistical Algorithsm
and Theory, Statistical Science. Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 175-184.

7  Subhash R. Lele, Impact of Bootstrap on the Estimating Functions,
Statistical Science. Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 185-190.

8  Jun Shao, Impact of the Bootstrap on Sample Surveys, Statistical
Science. Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 191-198.

9  P. Lahiri, On the Impact of Bootstrap in Survey Sampling and
Small-Area Estimation, Statistical Science. Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003),
199-210.

10  Joel L. Horowitz, The Bootstrap in Econometrics, Statistical
Science. Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 211-218.

11  Dimitris N. Politis, The Impact of Bootstrap Methods on Time Series
Analysis, Statistical Science. Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 219-230.

12  Michael D. Ernst, Alan D. Hutson, Utilizing a Quantile Function
Approach to Obtain Exact Bootstrap Solutions, Statistical Science.
Volume 18, Issue 2 (2003), 231-240.

13  Douglas E. Soltis, Pamela S. Soltis, Applying the Bootstrap in
Phylogeny Reconstruction, Statistical Science. Volume 18, Issue 2
(2003), 256-267.

Steven Samuels