Re: st: Tabout

From   "Ana R. Rios" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Tabout
Date   Tue, 22 May 2007 14:25:55 -0700 (PDT)

Ian,

Thank you for your suggestions.

Adding c:\ before the file name solved the file
locking problem. That is,

tabout location gender using c:\results.txt,replace

I have been reading the "tabout" manual and I
understand that Summary with SE or CI can only be
created for svyset data.  Please let me know if there
is a way to create a Summary with SE without the
survey option.

Thanks,

Ana Rios

to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.