Re: st: Kolmogorov-Smirnov, comparison cumulative fraction plots,

From   Knag Anne-Christine <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Kolmogorov-Smirnov, comparison cumulative fraction plots,
Date   Sun, 20 May 2007 14:23:37 +0200

Thank you! I�m new at this and found your answer very helpful. Thanks!
AC