st: ml porgramming

From   "emre ekinci" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: ml porgramming
Date   Fri, 18 May 2007 00:19:11 +0000

dear all,

I am trying to estimate a 3x3 transition matrix.each cell contains a known probability as the numerator and a function g of which parameters are to be estimated.the model is identified only if we impose some constraints.to estimate the model,I wrote a code shown below;yet I cannot figure out how I can incorporate these nonlinear constraints.the code below always gives some errors-mainly error code 111.
I really appreciate any advices.
thank you in advance.
best.

En etkili ve g�venilir PC Korumayi tercih edin, rahat edin! http://www.msn.com.tr/security/