st: RE: advice on graphs after qreg

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: advice on graphs after qreg
Date   Thu, 17 May 2007 23:55:05 +0100

Requests that people supply full and complete references --
not names and dates -- must be one of the frequent responses
on this list.

Why do some members persist in practices that
they (presumably) not dream of following of in their
own teaching materials or research papers? This
is especially to be deplored in an international
and interdisciplinary list.