st: mvrs ancillary files

From   Enzo Coviello <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: mvrs ancillary files
Date   Sun, 13 May 2007 15:22:14 +0200

Dear Stata Users,

in the SJ 7-1 prof Royston presented a new multivariable regression spline approach (-mvrs-) that looks, as usual, a very powerful new tool for Stata Users.
Unfortunately using the ancillary files the examples described in the paper do not run probably because the do files use some macro not available on the web: -meanzero- , -gdelta-, -gph2wmf8- and -logopen- .

I would ask if someone can confirm this problem and, of course, if someone can send me the macros listed above.

Thanks

Enzo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Enzo Coviello
Unit� di Statistica ed Epidemiologia ASL BA/2
piazza V. Emanuele 14 - 70054 GIOVINAZZO (BA)
Italy
skype enzo.coviello
tel. +39 080 3357867
tel (home) +39 0883 695055