[no subject]

From   "Stephan Brunow" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Date   Thu, 10 May 2007 21:58:54 -0400 (EDT)

[email protected]>
Subject: AW: st: 2SLS and Probit
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:16:58 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Austin, of course. There is that particular warning! However, if I run
exactly the steps of that faq with "hand made" regression, these structural
equation results are exactly the same as if I do it with -reg3- and the
option 2SLS (as long as the Y-variables are continuous). My, or better the
students question is: What is with dummy coded Y-variables in a system of
equations. How could he do the correction of the standard errors...
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----