Re: st: extra scroll bar

From   Alan Riley <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: extra scroll bar
Date   Tue, 8 May 2007 11:08:23 -0500

Peter Burke ([email protected]) asked about an extra scroll bar in his
Variables window in Windows Vista:
> I just noticed that I have two scroll bars, one next to the other, one
> functional, the other not, on my variables window at home where I am using
> Windows Vista with Stata SE 9.2. At work where I am using Windows XP Pro
> (with all updates) the variables window appears normally. Has anyone else
> experienced this?

This is a bug that can sometimes arise depending on the number of
variables listed and the configuration of Stata's windows.  It will
be fixed in a future executable update.

Alan
([email protected])