st: suppress error messages

From   Lukas Mohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: suppress error messages
Date   Tue, 8 May 2007 10:05:33 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I'm running several thousand regressions within a forvalues loop. It goes like
this:

forvalues 1(1)5000{

ivreg2 ..... if selection==x_1, gmm robust

x_1=x_1+1

estout .....

}

For some values of selection I do not have enough observations to estimate the
model. Also, other problems could arise with the data.

This is why I'd like to suppress all possible error messages and continue to
loop through my regressions.

Thanks!

---
Lukas Mohler
Abteilung Aussenwirtschaft und Europ�ische Integration
Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Zentrum
Universit�t Basel
Petersgraben 51
4003 Basel