RE: st: Write output to file

From   "Hendri Adriaens" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Write output to file
Date   Fri, 4 May 2007 15:59:42 +0200

Dirk,

	check outreg for output
http://ideas.repec.org/c/boc/bocode/s375201.html

OK, thank you. How do I install that? I found that I have to create a
personal ado folder. How do I tell  stata to look there for ado files too?

	On residuals from logits, there is no straightforward interpretation
for them since they are not normally distributed. You can standardize them
by dividing y-yhat by sqrt(yhat(1-yhat)), where yhat is the prediction, and
then check the mean and SD.

I know, the question was meant to ask: where does Stata store that info. I
know e(b) contains estimated coefficients, does it also store the estimated
variance of the noise term?

Thank you,
-Hendri.