Re: st: Stata and EPS2PDF

From   "BBS Methodenberatung: Gerhard Schoen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata and EPS2PDF
Date   Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:46:16 +0200

> My problem concerns the conversion of Stata-produced EPS files to PDF.
> For instance, I produce any graph, save it to disk via "graph export
> g.eps, as(eps) replace". Opened with Ghostview the Graph looks just fine
> and complete. However, after conversion to pdf by eps2pdf I often lose
> significant parts of the included text, either a graph title, parts of
> the legend etc.
>
> Anyway, I know for sure this problem is not connected to specific font
> sets, since quite often some parts of the eps files are converted to
> pdf, but other parts of the same font and font size are not shown in the
> pdf. Did anyone experience something similar?

I'm using "epstopdf" with no problems.

Hope this helps,
Gerhard
Gerhard Schön, Cross Section Project of BBS
E-Mail: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.bbs.charite.de