Re: st: to check the significance of the coefficient

From   "Keynes M. Smith" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: to check the significance of the coefficient
Date   Sat, 21 Apr 2007 06:28:53 +0100

Hi,

I've problem with the command -tsset-.

When I try to set time variable, it shown that

. tsset year, yearly
repeated time values in sample

So I can not use some command such as -levinlin-.

I don't understand why I can't set only time variable because when I
use -tsset- to set both

time variable and panel id variable, it work.

tsset country Year, yearly
      panel variable:  country, 1 to 10
       time variable:  Year, 1990 to 2005

What's wrong with my data?