RE: st: Matched case-control studies: useful Stata commands esp. for description

From   John LeBlanc <[email protected]>
To   "Visintainer, Paul" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Matched case-control studies: useful Stata commands esp. for description
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:11:02 -0300

thanks; forgot about mhodds.

John LeBlanc