R: st: No entries found for search on "r(322)"

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   R: st: No entries found for search on "r(322)"
Date   Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:24:37 +0200

Dear Anders,

thanks a lot for Your Kind comments on this issue: actually, I did not take
a look at [P].

r(t) was a scalar of the result of a previous t-test: I was trying to detect
and compare the change in p-values after resampling via both non-parametric
bootstrap and Monte Carlo permutation test; in the latter the above
mentioned error code came alive.

Thanks a lot again and Kind Regards,

Carlo
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Per conto di Anders
Alexandersson
Inviato: luned� 16 aprile 2007 19.14
A: [email protected]
Oggetto: Re: st: No entries found for search on "r(322)"

[P] error states: "322. something that should be true of your
estimation results is not". It would be nice to have online
documentation for all error codes. In your example, at least Stata
indicated that the problem is with r(t), which you used as the
statistics to be retrieved after -summarize-. Is r(t) a typo, as I
guess?

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]