Re: st: presentations at German Stata 2007- how were they designed?

From   "Jonathan Kaplan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: presentations at German Stata 2007- how were they designed?
Date   Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:24:51 +0200

Many thanks.

Since yesterday been  trying Beamer and Latex for the first time,
learning Latex seems quite a  formidable task, although I just
discovered Lyx, which may help.

As a follow up to my own and  Marcos question on themes- I noticed
that the different themes(styles) for Beamer are not immediately
available- however after some googling I found this website- which may
be helpful to others experimenting with Beamer:

http://www.pletscher.org/latex/slides/themes/

J.