st: RE: Time series analysis by subsets within data set

From   "Michael Crain" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: Time series analysis by subsets within data set
Date   Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:56:20 -0400

Thank you, Scott, but I cannot get the TSSET set in the first place. When I issue the TSSET command, I get an error message "repeated time values in sample."

An example of my data set (using weekly data) looks like this:

2003w1 (customer name 1) (amount)
2003w1 (customer name 2) (amount)
2003w1 (customer name 3) (amount)
2003w2 (customer name 1) (amount)