st: pls help! correcting serial correlation in fixed effect model

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: pls help! correcting serial correlation in fixed effect model
Date   Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:26:04 +0600

Hi
I have sent a question but did not get any answer. I need to correct serial
correlation in fixed effect model. as far as I understand newey2 cannot work
in fixed or random effect model. Is it right? Is there any command in stata to
correct for serial correlation in stata?

Could anybody please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Sams

This mail sent through AITL WEB MAIL SERVICE