st: diagnostics with pweight / svyreg

From   Eva Gottschalk <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: diagnostics with pweight / svyreg
Date   Thu, 05 Apr 2007 22:35:25 +0200

Need your help!
I am calculating an OLS regression with surveydata that is weighted for
the overrepresentation of east germany (that I control for with a dummy
in my reg). I'd like to test my model by using regression diagnistics,
but most of the commands won't work with weighted data. Why is that? So
how can I test the Gauss-Markov assumptions? Didn't find any help in the
stata archiv... So I'm grateful for any comments!