st: Spatial Data_Weight Matrix (HELP)

From   "Franklin, Frank" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Spatial Data_Weight Matrix (HELP)
Date   Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:15:05 -0400

Good afternoon fellow STATA users,

I am conducting several analyses using spatial data...specifically, my level of anslysis is the census tract level for the District of Columbia.

Is there a way for STATA to generate the spatial weight matrix so that I can take into account the spatial correlation and its impact on the error terms.

Thanks in advance,

--Franklin

<<winmail.dat>>