Re: st: Re: Currency_Time-series

From   SR Millis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Currency_Time-series
Date   Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

Works for me:
ssc inst tsmktim

SR Millis

--- "b.qureishi" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just tried: net install tsmktim.pkg
> However I am being told:
> A- www.stata.con/tsmktim.pkg not found
> B- Could not load tsmktim.pkg from www.stata.com
>
> Regards,
>
> Quoting "Rodrigo A. Alfaro" <[email protected]>:
>
> > You need to download the package, I checked that
> works on
> > version 7 (and up). Type in the Command Prompt:
> >
> > net install tsmktim.pkg
> >
> > About EViews routines, they are not
> "sophisticated" in the other way
> > either. Constant option can be done by -replace-.
> Linear option is
> > available in -ipolate- and other methods of
> splines (Quadratic or
> > Cubic) are available from users codes (type
> spline).
> >
> > As I said before, it makes more sense to work with
> monthly data.
> > Maybe you could interpolated your quarterly GDP,
> and take the
> > last day of your daily dataset.
> >
> > R.
> >

> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "b.qureishi"
> <[email protected]>

Scott R Millis, PhD, MEd, ABPP (CN, CL, RP)
Professor & Director of Research
Dept of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Wayne State University School of Medicine
261 Mack Blvd
Detroit, MI 48201
Email:  [email protected]
Tel: 313-993-8085