Re: st: re:locating the natural log of a number

Subject   Re: st: re:locating the natural log of a number
Date   Sun, 01 Apr 2007 14:47:31 -0500

At 07:15 AM 4/1/2007, Victor M. Zammit wrote:
I am just trying to understand what goes on in the process of finding the
natural log of a number by rewriting a small proram myself
Victor M.Zammit
OK. But in that case I am not sure what the problem is, since the code you posted works for me. You may want to make sure your copy of Stata is up to date. Or, if it is different code that is causing the problem, post it.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam