Re: st: -gologit2- and testing the difference between coefficients

From   "Kristin J. Kleinjans" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: -gologit2- and testing the difference between coefficients
Date   Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:35:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Herve,
There is no need to drop the v1 option, just use autofit.
You should definetely check out Richard William's website, it is terrific
-he has a lot of helpful information on there.

Best,
Kristin

Kristin J. Kleinjans
University of Aarhus