st: Re: Stata manuals available as electronic resource?

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Stata manuals available as electronic resource?
Date   Wed, 28 Mar 2007 06:53:17 -0400

help xt
and
help time series
work fine for me.

As for other Stata Press books (including my own), I understand that while electronic copies do not exist (other than Amazon.com's ability to look inside) entrepreneurial Russians with digital cameras may be on the wrong side of the copyright law.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html