st: RE: RE: XTIVREG2 and FIRST option

Subject   st: RE: RE: XTIVREG2 and FIRST option
Date   Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:37:19 -0000

Ian,

I can't replicate the problem.  The only things I can think of are:

- Stata needs updating.  -update query- from within Stata will tell you
if this is a problem.

- -xtivreg2- was updated recently to 1.0.06.  Maybe try updating your
copy and see if the problem remains.

If neither of these works, contact me off list and we'll try to get to
the source of the problem.

--Mark

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK