st: -ml display- help

From   Partha Deb <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: -ml display- help
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:21:52 -0400

Hi all,

I have a question about how to modify default display information in the header line of the coefficients table following estimation using -ml model- .

To the best of my understanding, in models with one dependent variable, -ml display- returns something like this:

mpg | Coef. Std. Err. z P>|z| [95% Conf. Interval]
-------------+----------------------------------------------------------------

while in models with more than one dependent variable - ml display- returns this:

| Coef. Std. Err. z P>|z| [95% Conf. Interval]
-------------+----------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to insert some text in the space where the variable name would be in a single dependent variable model. How can I do that?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers.

Partha

--
Partha Deb
Department of Economics

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds.
- Bob Marley

*
* For searches and help try: