st: RE: data management

From   "Maarten Buis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: data management
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:40:08 +0100

I am not (yet) a prof., just a PhD student.
I am also not an expert on conditional logit, so maybe someone else on the list can answer that.

Even if I were an expert, this post:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-03/msg00633.html
has eaten up my daily ``time spent on statalist quota'', and I should now continue writing my dissertation...

Best,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam