Re: st: RE: tabulate - displaying value labels and numeric codes simultaneously

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: tabulate - displaying value labels and numeric codes simultaneously
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:38:32 +0100

Sorry, sorry, sorry. My private version of -tabl- was never meant to
go public. This was very stupid.
ben