Re: st: tabulate - displaying value labels and numeric codes simultaneously

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: tabulate - displaying value labels and numeric codes simultaneously
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:26:38 -0500

. which tabl,all

c:\ado\stbplus\t\tabl.ado
*! 1.2.0 07apr2000 Jeroen Weesie/ICS

Works fine with Stata 9.2. It is a very useful program for me. I hope that Stata offers this ability as an option in the future.

Fred