Re: st: Took forever to run an event study program

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Took forever to run an event study program
Date   Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:14:10 -0800 (PST)

Hmm.  Thirty minutes=forever.  So, how long has my job, now on its
eleventh day, taken?  ;-)

Take care.
Sam