Re: st: logit w/interaction of 2 variables

From   "Sarah Strauss" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: logit w/interaction of 2 variables
Date   Thu, 08 Mar 2007 19:29:38 +0000

thanks-will do

From: "Austin Nichols" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: logit w/interaction of 2 variables
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:59:14 -0500

Sarah Strauss --
You may want to look at
http://repec.org/nasug2006/sug_long_25jul2006.pdf
(with worked examples) and references therein.

On 3/8/07, Sarah Strauss <[email protected]> wrote:
I'm trying to put together a logit model (using survey data) that inlcudes
the following:
dichotomous indicator of suicide attempts and an interaction term for
sexuality (0/1)* school environment (continuous) and several control
variables. In particular, I want to be able to test for differences in the
probabillity of suicide attempt at 3 different values for school environment
and to get predicted probabilities.
With tax season right around the corner, make sure to follow these few simple tips. http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline

*
* For searches and help try: