Re: st: Bootstrap and rreg

From   [email protected] (Jeff Pitblado, StataCorp LP)
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrap and rreg
Date   Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:03:44 -0600

John Gelissen <[email protected]> is trying to use -bootstrap- with
-rreg-:

> I would like to perform a robust regression analysis with the bootstrap. To
> do this I would like to run the following command:
>
> bootstrap, reps(50) seed(12345): rreg wealth technoscale talentscale
> tolerance meltingpot bohemianism density2001
>
> Now, every time I do this I get the following message:
>
> option noheader not allowed
> r(198)
>
> Because I do not use the 'noheader' option in my command, I do not
> immediately see what is going wrong here. Any suggestions?

Although -bootstrap- is not documented as an allowed prefix for -rreg-, we
have determined what is causing the error.  The fix will be available in an
upcoming ado-file update.

--Jeff