Re: st: Viewing code for matrix functions

Subject   Re: st: Viewing code for matrix functions
Date   Tue, 6 Mar 2007 12:58:24 -0500

Rachel--
It's a safe bet that every function is built in (not interpreted
code).  It's an even safer bet that all the matrix functions are built
in--even the -matrix- subcommands are!

The references at http://mathworld.wolfram.com/CholeskyDecomposition.html
might tell you the relevant formulas...

though I sincerely doubt you need them.