st: Reliability (Spearman/Brown)

From   Vanessa Mahlberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Reliability (Spearman/Brown)
Date   Sun, 04 Mar 2007 12:03:59 +0100

Hallo,

I?ve got a (maybe very simple) question:

I would like to calculate the split-half reliability (Spearman/Brown) for a whole scala (including 14 items).If I use the spearman?s rank correlation I always get a kind of intercorrelation matrix...but I just want to have a single value that the Spearman Brown reliability for my whole is e.g. .95. (I want to compare this value with the one given by theoretical litterature).

It would be very kind if somebody could give me some advice concerning the right stata command.

Thanks and a nice weekend
Vanessa
*
* For searches and help try: