Re: st: Like %GL(r,n) in GLIM

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Like %GL(r,n) in GLIM
Date   Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:14:43 -0800 (PST)

You can use the fill function in -egen-.  So, say you have a 4*4 table of
counts.

egen col=fill(1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4)

will make the columns, and

egen row=fill(1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4)

would make the rows.  I've never used -seq- so it may be better.

HTH
Sam