Re: st: Re: How to merge individual records to groups in a large dataset, w/o using collapse

From   Allon Crazy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: How to merge individual records to groups in a large dataset, w/o using collapse
Date   Tue, 27 Feb 2007 06:13:12 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Michael,

Region6 is a variable with a list of values. yes, i
guess I can try to sum/mea/median one variable each
time. Hopefully it works. In the meantime, if there
is another command or command combinations that allow
me to accomplish the same task, it would be great.

Thanks again.
--- Michael Blasnik <[email protected]>

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.