st: RE: -fastgini- new command to calculate the Gini coefficient with its jackknife standard error is available from SSC

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: -fastgini- new command to calculate the Gini coefficient with its jackknife standard error is available from SSC
Date   Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:44:35 -0000

Thanks to Zurab for pointing my attention towards the paper by
Karagiannis and Kovacevic (referenced in their .hlp file) on jackknifing
the Gini coefficient efficiently. I have archived a copy in my store of
rank stats papers. Efficient jackknifing of rank statistics is one of my
interests, too, and I have written a few papers on the subject,
downloadable on my website (see my signature below).

Best wishes

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics