Re: st: Surface plots or heat maps

From   Maurizio Pisati <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Surface plots or heat maps
Date   Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:24:35 +0100

Dear John,
you don't need to adapt -tmap- (or its successor -spmap-) to get surface plots: you just need to have the data in proper format and then draw them as if they represented a map. You can find some examples (not the data, just the pictures) in <http://www.tstat.it/novita/conferenze/SUG2005/Pisati.pdf>http://www.tstat.it/novita/conferenze/SUG2005/Pisati.pdf. Of course, having the data in proper format is another question.
Best,
Maurizio