st: DLL for Stata to facilitate integration of Stata programs with MS Excel Visual Basic

From   "Rodriguez, Dan \(FIRMMKTRSK\)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: DLL for Stata to facilitate integration of Stata programs with MS Excel Visual Basic
Date   Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:32:32 -0500

I would like to access a DLL for Stata that allows me to launch Stata
programs from within Microsoft Excel Via Visual Basic Code. Currently,
we are able to launch Matlab programs from within Excel, but not Stata
programs. Can you please let me know if there exists such a library?

Thank you,
Dan Rodriguez