st: -powercal-

From   "Mak, Timothy" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: -powercal-
Date   Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:05:50 -0000

Hi all,

I would like to use calculate sample size for an RCT whose outcome will
be assessed by Binomial regression. Basically it's the proportion of
treatment sessions that are attended. Some will be assigned 3 sessions,
some 6, and some 12. Say the proportions are 60%, 20%, and 20%. Assuming
equal proportion between treatment and control group, I wonder if I
could use -powercal- to do the calculations instead of running a
simulation.

Help would be much appreciated.

Tim