st: RE: How to solve a system of nonlinear inequalities in Stata

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: How to solve a system of nonlinear inequalities in Stata
Date   Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:48:57 -0000

Possible yes, in so far as Stata, and especially
Mata, is highly programmable. But that means
that you or someone close to you has to write
all the programs.

Thus a good idea? No. There is really almost no
support for this kind of thing in Stata. You
would be better off elsewhere.

Quang Nguyen